Intern at Decision Diagnostics Corp!
Are you a college student looking for an internship? Consider coming to Decision Diagnostics for hands-on experience in the medical technology field! Founded by technologies guru Keith Berman, Decision Diagnostics Corp. is a small and friendly tech company located in Westlake Village in Southern California.
What do our interns do?
We always give our interns a big project working on real, shipping products. Our intern teams are expected to create or select one or more proposed projects, then self-organize to delegate tasks necessary to design and fulfill goals, deadlines and budgets.
Here are some typical projects:
- Compile research for new products or campaigns
- Create and execute a marketing or PR plan
- Analyze company web content, design a proposal for improvements
- Design, code and test mobile and desktop applications
- Write or design creative content for company blog
At Decision Diagnostics, we'll give you a lot to do, and we'll expect you to deliver something great. As an Intern you will be given a real project to work on that will ship as a part of one of our products. You will receive mentoring from the team, and learn about the medical technologies industry from the experts. We're a small company, so you'll see everything that goes into the administrative offices behind a technologies company—not just the software, but testing, marketing, sales, documentation, customer support, and systems design—stuff you would never learn at a bigger company.
What do you want to study?
We create individualized internship programs designed to fit with your coursework and institutional requirements. We encourage applicants who are majoring in or have completed relevant coursework in:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Consumer Sciences
- Computer Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Graphic/Web Design
- Currently enrolled in or recently graduated from a 4 year academic institution. Preference will be given to students in their Junior and Senior years.
- BYOD – “Bring Your Own Device” Some projects require use of personal laptops or mobile devices with relevant software already installed
- Weekly stipend for fuel costs and food
- Flexible scheduling, teams decide their own work schedule
- We work with your individual college programs to maximize credit potential
- Free soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Free lunch once a week
How to apply
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume. In the body of the email, explain why you would be a good fit for this position and how it relates to your education and career goals. If you have a website, send us the URL.